Close with confidence and earn rewards with Agent Access
Opendoor is a great tool in an agent's tool belt. Being a fiduciary means using every tool to meet your client's needs. Sometimes that means going on the open market. Sometimes that means selling to an investor like Opendoor to take advantage of a fast closing to be non-contingent, to minimize people walking through the home of someone who's immuno-compromised, or to creatively satisfy another obstacle.
How it Works
Each qualifying transaction is worth 100 points.
For a transaction to qualify for points:
Member: 100 - 400 points
Silver: 500 - 900 points
Gold: 1,000 - 1,900 points
Platinum: 2,000 - 3,000 points
Why did Opendoor Brokerage create this program?
We heard from agents that they wanted new ways to grow and invest in their business.
How do I join the program?
Just request an offer at opendoor.com/agents and include your mls id - you’re automatically eligible.
How do I earn points?
For a transaction to qualify for points, request an offer and include your email address and mls_id, have a license in good standing, and represent the customer in a closed transaction with Opendoor. Each qualifying transaction is worth 100 points.
Some additional terms to be aware of are:
- Program offered where permitted by law.
- Opendoor Brokerage Agents and agents with an alternative fee arrangement with Opendoor Brokerage are excluded.
- Agents working on behalf of, or providing agency for, an institutional Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) are excluded.
- We may modify or discontinue rewards at any time. We will notify participants of these changes by email, as well as update this website.
- Points are accrued on an annual basis, and refresh each calendar year on January 1.
- Points for a transaction are credited toward the calendar year from when escrow is closed on an eligible transaction.
- In order for the property to be eligible for points, the seller must not have requested or received an offer from Opendoor in the previous 30 days.
How do I qualify for the 1% commission?
- You must have an active license in good standing.
- You need to represent the seller in the transaction with Opendoor.
- The seller has not requested or received an offer from Opendoor in the last 30 days.
- The transaction must close - payments will be made at closing.
To see how you can earn more in addition to the 1% commission, check out our Agent Access program.
How do I check my points balance and redeem rewards?
- Include your email address and mls_id in your offer request.
- Points will be awarded upon close of escrow; points for a transaction are credited toward the calendar year from when escrow is closed on an eligible transaction.
- Opendoor generates the commission instructions that is sent to Title.
- Payment will be listed on the settlement statement
- Agent will be paid at closing by title company
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does this work with your agent partner program?
This is separate from our Agent Partner Program. Agent Access is focused on helping agents whose clients sell to Opendoor, not listing or buying with Opendoor.
Do my Agent Access points reset each year?
Yes - Agent Access points reset at the beginning of each calendar year. Your points and tier status will not roll-over from the previous year.
What is Brokerage Access?
Launching 2022, the Brokerage Access program provides additional offerings and benefits for Brokerages that partner with Opendoor. Reach out to email@example.com for more information.
Want to learn more or need firstname.lastname@example.org
Opendoor’s Agent Access program and all advertising and marketing associated is provided by Opendoor Labs Inc.
All commissions are paid through the Opendoor Brokerages.