Close with confidence and earn rewards with Agent Access
How it Works
Member: 0-2 transactions
Silver: 3-9 transactions
Gold: 10-19 transactions
Platinum: 20 transactions
Why did Opendoor Brokerage create this program?
We heard from agents that they wanted new ways to grow and invest in their business.
How do I join the program?
Just request an offer and include your mls id - you’re automatically eligible.
How do I earn points?
For a transaction to qualify for points, request an offer and include your mls id, have a license in good standing, and represent the customer in a closed transaction with Opendoor. Payments will be made at closing.
Some additional terms to be aware of are:
- Program only offered where permitted by law.
- Opendoor Brokerage Agents and agents with an alternative fee arrangement with Opendoor Brokerage are excluded.
- Agents working on behalf of, or providing agency for, an institutional Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) are excluded.
- We may modify or discontinue rewards at any time. We will notify participants of these changes by email, as well as update this website.
- Points are accrued on an annual basis from when escrow is opened on an eligible transaction.
- If you haven’t had any closed transactions for over 1 year, all previously accrued points will be lost.
How do I check my points balance and redeem rewards?
- Include your mls_id in your offer request
- Points will be awarded upon close of escrow
How does this work with your agent partner program?
This is separate from our Agent Partner Program. Agent Access is focused on helping agents refer listings to Opendoor, not listing or buying with Opendoor.
Opendoor’s Agent Access program and all advertising and marketing associated is provided by Opendoor Labs Inc.
All commissions are paid through the Opendoor Brokerages.