At Opendoor, you and your clients’ health and safety is our priority. Given the developments in the spread of COVID-19 in the US, we are taking additional precautions for the safety of all of our customers and partners during home visits including suspending “self-tour” visits to reduce the number of people in our homes – we are currently only allowing pre-scheduled tours of our properties led by an agent.
For agents who are seeking to show an Opendoor home to a client, call Opendoor via the number located in the private MLS remarks of the property to schedule a visit. Visits will be scheduled 24 hours in advance. Once scheduled we will provide access instructions for the property. We will have appointment scheduling available no later than Friday, March 27th.
Additionally, whether showing a home or visiting a home that is in contract, we are requesting that you take precautions in line with “social distancing” best practices and CDC guidelines to protect yourself and your clients:
- Follow “one in; one out” rule and only allow one person in the house at a time
- Refrain from handshakes or any physical contact
- Wash or sanitize hands prior to, and after, entering the home
- Do not visit a home if you are sick, or exposed to someone who may have COVID-19, and advise your clients to do the same
- Understand and adhere to remaining CDC guidelines
Thanks again for your flexibility as we all work together in response to the current situation. For additional information, please see our COVID-19 Resources.
Head of Opendoor Sales & Brokerage