Visiting an Opendoor-owned Home
We are temporarily suspending access to self-tours of Opendoor homes and on-demand tours of non-Opendoor properties. However, where permitted under local conditions, we are making special accommodations for agents to schedule visits to our non-occupied homes directly with clients (in keeping with local social distancing requirements).
If you are a buyer interested in seeing one of our homes, please have your agent reach out to us. If you are an agent looking to schedule a tour for your client, please be aware of the following:
Tours may be scheduled by appointment: To view access options, please contact us at the phone number found in the agent MLS private remarks and we will work with you to schedule a time to see the home, where permitted.
Properties are cleaned regularly: We are committed to cleaning our homes regularly, though we ask you to implement the health and safety procedures outlined below.
Required precautions: Whether you’re an agent showing a home, or a prospective buyer on a tour, we are requiring that you take precautions in line with “social distancing” best practices and CDC guidelines to protect yourself:
- Follow “one in; one out” rule and only allow one person in the house at a time
- Refrain from handshakes or any physical contact
- Wash or sanitize hands prior to, and after, entering the home
- Do not visit a home if you are sick, or exposed to someone who may have COVID-19
- Understand and adhere to remaining CDC guidelines