Once you’ve found a home you love, nothing should stop you from making it yours. With Opendoor, finding your dream home and purchasing it couldn’t be simpler.
- Use the Opendoor app or visit opendoor.com/homes to view hundreds of home listings in your area, and get directions to the homes you’d like to visit.
- You can tour homes on your schedule, any day from 6am to 9pm, no appointment needed. When you arrive at the door, use the Opendoor app to instantly unlock the home and get inside. Alternatively, you can use our text-to-enter service to get access. If you have any trouble, we’re available to help you over the phone at 480.351.6622.
- Opendoor customers use a number of different financing options. For Arizona and Texas customers, we can put you in touch with Opendoor Mortgage but you’re always welcome to work with any lender.
- Once you’ve found a home you love, you can submit an offer online, directly in the app, or by email to email@example.com. If you have an agent, they can submit an offer on your behalf. We typically respond to offers within 48 hours.
- Once you sign your purchase contract, you’ll make your earnest money deposit into an escrow account. We’ll walk you through the process and what’s coming next.
- Every Opendoor home receives a complete home condition assessment. Please note that an Opendoor Home Condition Assessment is not a substitute for an inspection. We strongly recommend that you get an inspection when buying an Opendoor home. Often, your lender will also schedule an appraisal to verify the value of the home.
- Once the above steps are complete and your financing is secured, you can choose your closing and move-in dates. This is typically 20-30 days from the time we enter into contract. We’ll hand over the keys and the home is yours.
We want you to feel happy in your new home. That’s why every Opendoor home comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Read more about how selling and buying with Opendoor works on our how it works page.
Related Buyers FAQs
Should I buy a home warranty?
Do you negotiate on the price?
Do I need to qualify for financing before I submit an offer?
How long does the home buying process take?
Have more questions?
Our customer support is here to assist you. Contact our support
team via email or phone: 480-351-6622.