We buy the following types of homes:
- Single family homes
- Duplexes (certain markets)
- Condos (certain markets)
*We do not buy pre-fabricated or mobile homes.
Max Lot Size
*We are currently unable to purchase homes located in a flood zone.
Ownership & Occupancy
We only buy homes if the seller has clear ownership of the property. The home must also be owner-occupied (in the case of Late Checkout) or vacant at the time of closing.
*We do not buy homes that are owned by banks, government agencies, or government loan insurers.
Solar Panels & Solar Leases
Home Condition and Materials
We consider other factors related to the home’s materials and overall condition. The criteria below may impact our ability to purchase your home:
- Your home is being sold as a short sale or foreclosure.
- Your home has un-permitted additions.
- Your home has significant foundation issues, or was damaged by floods, fire, or other natural disasters.
- Your home has dated materials like polybutylene plumbing or masonite woodruff roofs.
- Your home has a well or septic system.
- Your home has an active organic growth.