We’re currently purchasing homes that fit the following criteria:
- Single family homes
- Duplexes (Phoenix and Las Vegas)
- Condos (Phoenix, Las Vegas, Raleigh-Durham, and Nashville)
- Homes in gated communities (Phoenix, Las Vegas, Dallas-Fort Worth, and Orlando)
- Homes that are site-built (not pre-fabricated or mobile)
- Homes located in our service areas
- Homes that haven’t been previously damaged by Houston floods
- Homes in which the seller has clear ownership of the property (no double escrow)
- Homes built after 1960 (after 1970 in Minneapolis-St. Paul)
- Homes that are not in age-restricted communities
- Homes where our valuation is between $100K and $500K ($100-$300K in Dallas-Fort Worth)
- Homes that sit on a maximum of a half an acre of land (Phoenix, Las Vegas, Orlando, Tampa, Minneapolis-St. Paul, and Houston), an acre of land (Dallas-Fort Worth, San Antonio, Atlanta, Charlotte, and Nashville), or an acre and a half (Raleigh-Durham)
- Homes that are not in or near flood zones
- Homes that are owner-occupied or vacant, not leased, at the time of closing
- Homes that are non-distressed or Real Estate Owned
- Homes that don’t have any un-permitted additions or significant foundation issues
- Homes that don’t have a solar lease (even one that has been pre-paid)
- Homes that do not have polybutylene plumbing
- Homes that do not have masonite woodruff roofs
This is subject to change, and there may be exceptions, so feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss your property.
Related General FAQs
How does my Opendoor home value differ from others like the Zestimate?
How long is the Opendoor offer good for?
How do I request an offer from Opendoor?
Is Opendoor a home flipper?
Have more questions?
Our customer support is here to assist you. Contact our support
team via email or phone: 480-351-6622.