We’re currently purchasing homes that fit the following criteria:
- Single family homes
- Duplexes (Phoenix and Las Vegas)
- Condos (Phoenix, Las Vegas, Raleigh-Durham, and Nashville)
- Homes in gated communities (Phoenix, Las Vegas, Dallas-Fort Worth, and Orlando)
- Homes that are site-built (not pre-fabricated or mobile)
- Homes located in our service areas
- Homes that haven’t been previously damaged by Houston floods
- Homes in which the seller has clear ownership of the property (no double escrow)
- Homes built after 1960 (after 1970 in Minneapolis-St. Paul)
- Homes that are not in age-restricted communities (in Phoenix, we will purchase homes in age-restricted communities where our valuation is less than $300K)
- Homes where our valuation is between $100K and $500K ($100K-$300K in Dallas-Fort Worth, $150K – $600K in Sacramento, $200K – $600K in Riverside)
- Homes that sit on a maximum of a half an acre of land (Phoenix, Las Vegas, Orlando, Tampa, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Houston, Sacramento and Riverside), an acre of land (Dallas-Fort Worth, San Antonio, Charlotte and Nashville), or an acre and a half (Raleigh-Durham and Atlanta)
- Homes that are not in or near flood zones
- Homes that are owner-occupied or vacant, not leased, at the time of closing
- Homes that are non-distressed or Real Estate Owned
- Homes that don’t have any un-permitted additions or significant foundation issues
- Homes that don’t have a solar lease (even one that has been pre-paid)
- Homes that do not have polybutylene plumbing
- Homes that do not have masonite woodruff roofs
This is subject to change, and there may be exceptions, so feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss your property.
Related General FAQs
How can I stop receiving mail from Opendoor?
How does my Opendoor home value differ from others like the Zestimate?
How long is the Opendoor offer good for?
How do I request an offer from Opendoor?
Have more questions?
Our customer support is here to assist you. Contact our support
team via email or phone: 480-351-6622.