Sell your house to Opendoor in the Twin Cities, in just a few clicks
Join over 100,000 homeowners who have requested an offer.
4.8/5 by customers who've sold to Opendoor
Competitive cash offer
No financing fall-through risk, so you can focus on buying your next home
Move on your timeline
Complete flexibility and control of your moving timeline
Convenient home sale
Sell your home without listing, showings, and months of stress
Why Opendoor is a better choice
Selling to Opendoor
- Competitive offer, no financing fall-through risk
- Offer in 48hrs, choose your close date
- Sell without listing. Skip prep and showings
- 3-day Late Checkout moving option
- Transparent fees and pricing
- We’ll handle any repairs and deduct the costs
Traditional home sale
- Risk of buyer financing fall-through
- Uncertainty around your closing timeline
- Hours of prep, showings and open houses
- Stress of a potential double move
- Hidden fees and upfront costs
- Manage contractors and repairs yourself
Sell directly to Opendoor in just a few simple steps
How we make you a competitive offer
Tell us about your home's unique features and we'll use those details to give you a more precise offer
We compare and review similar homes that have recently sold in your area
We've purchased thousands of homes and have an understanding of your local market
Know your costs upfront.
We take a service charge to help cover the costs of holding and reselling your home. These include property taxes, insurance, maintenance, utilities, and marketing.
Similar to any buyer, Opendoor will conduct an assessment of your home to identify if repairs are needed. If so, you have the option to deduct the costs and let us handle all the work.
Just like a traditional sale, each party is responsible for the fees related to title insurance, escrow, and recording & notarization.