The easiest way to sell your home in the Inland Empire.
Join over 100,000 homeowners who have requested a competitive offer.
4.8/5 by customers who've sold to Opendoor
Competitive cash offer
No financing fall-through risk, so you can focus on buying your next home
Move on your timeline
Control the timeline to avoid double-move and double-mortgages
Sell your home without listing, showings, and upfront costs
Why Opendoor is a better choice
Selling to Opendoor
- No financing fall-through risk
- Competitive cash offer in 48 hours
- Avoid out of pocket repair costs
- Transparent fees and pricing
- No prep work, cleanings, or showings
- Pick your close date, optional Late Checkout
Traditional home sale
- Possibility of buyer financing fall-through
- Uncertainty around when an offer will arrive
- Upfront costs for repairs
- Surprise fees and hidden costs
- Hours of prep work and unexpected showings
- Stress of a potential double-move
Sell directly to Opendoor in just a few simple steps
How we make you a competitive offer
Tell us about your home's unique features and we'll use those details to give you a more precise offer
We compare and review similar homes that have recently sold in your area
We've purchased thousands of homes and have an understanding of your local market
Know your costs upfront.
We take a service charge to help cover the costs of holding and reselling your home. These include property taxes, insurance, maintenance, utilities, and marketing.
Similar to any buyer, Opendoor will conduct an assessment of your home to identify if repairs are needed. If so, you have the option to deduct the costs and let us handle all the work.
Just like a traditional sale, each party is responsible for the fees related to title insurance, escrow, and recording & notarization.