Atlanta, GABrowse homes
Austin, TXBrowse homes
Charlotte, NCBrowse homes
Dallas-Fort Worth, TXBrowse homes
Denver, COBrowse homes
Houston, TXBrowse homes
Jacksonville, FLBrowse homes
Las Vegas, NVBrowse homes
Los Angeles, CABrowse homes
Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNBrowse homes
Nashville, TNBrowse homes
Orlando, FLBrowse homes
Phoenix, AZBrowse homes
Portland, ORBrowse homes
Raleigh-Durham, NCBrowse homes
Riverside, CABrowse homes
Sacramento, CABrowse homes
Salt Lake City, UTBrowse homes
San Antonio, TXBrowse homes
Tampa, FLBrowse homes
Tucson, AZBrowse homes
Finance your home purchase with as little as 3% down
Interest rates are approaching historic lows. See your competitive rate today with Opendoor Home Loans.
Rates last updated at CST.
Rates updated daily, and are subject to change without notice. The estimates displayed here are not a substitute for a Loan Estimate, which includes an estimate of closing costs you will receive once you apply for a loan. The actual fees, costs, and monthly payment on your specific loan transaction may vary, and may include city, county, or other additional fees and costs.
Monthly payments do not include taxes and insurance premiums. Your actual monthly housing expenses will be higher. Some state and county maximum loan amount restrictions may apply.
The Annual Percentage Rates (APR) listed here are estimates and do not include all applicable fees. The APR is a measure of the cost to borrow money expressed as a yearly percentage. It includes the interest rate plus other charges or fees (such as mortgage insurance, discount points, and origination fees).
Estimated rates are based on the following additional assumptions:
- Credit score of 720 or greater
- Home value: $250,000
- Loan amount: $200,000
- 20% down payment (If the down payment is less than 20%, mortgage insurance may be required and could increase the monthly payment and APR).
- Discount Points (Discount points are charges paid to the lender voluntarily, usually at closing by the borrower or seller, to reduce the interest rate. One point is equal to 1% of the principal amount of the mortgage).
- Property located in TX
- Lock period of 30 days
- Lien Position: First
- Property type: Single Family Home
- Property usage: Primary residence
- Escrow account applied (meaning your tax and insurance costs are collected monthly with your mortgage payment).
|Term||Points (+) / Credits (-)|
Peace of mind. At every step of your journey home.
Time to find a home you love
Opendoor in the news
"Allows sellers to request offers in as little as three minutes and select their closing date if they like the price."
"Opendoor is changing the way Americans buy and sell their homes."
"Opendoor mines public and private data to generate a fair offer price within minutes of the seller’s online submission."