Sell your Orlando home quickly and confidently in a few clicks
4.8/5 by customers who've sold to Opendoor
Join over 100,000 homeowners who have requested an offer.
Convenient home sale
Sell your home without listing, showings, and months of stress
Competitive cash offer
No financing fall-through risk, so you can focus on buying your next home
Move on your timeline
Complete flexibility and control of your moving timeline
Why Opendoor is a better choice
Selling to Opendoor
- Competitive offer, no financing fall-through risk
- Offer in 24hrs, choose your close date
- Sell without listing. Skip prep and showings
- 14-day Late Checkout moving option
- Transparent fees and pricing
- We’ll handle any repairs and deduct the costs
Traditional home sale
- Risk of buyer financing fall-through
- Uncertainty around your closing timeline
- Hours of prep, showings and open houses
- Stress of a potential double move
- Hidden fees and upfront costs
- Manage contractors and repairs yourself
Get a smooth move with Late Checkout.
Need more time in your home after you sell? Rent your home back for up to 14 days after closing with Late Checkout.
Our local Orlando team is here to help make your dream move possible.
We’re buying homes across the Orlando area
Whether you live in Clermont, Kissimmee, St. Cloud or a nearby neighborhood, Opendoor offers a new way to sell your home.
Our local team is standing by
The Opendoor Orlando team is available by phone and email to make your home buying or selling experience as smooth as possible.
We’re investing in the community
Opendoor has infused over $5.5 million into the Orlando economy through our work with locally owned real estate and construction businesses.
Sell directly to Opendoor in just a few simple steps
How we make you a competitive offer
Tell us about your home's unique features and we'll use those details to give you a more precise offer
We compare and review similar homes that have recently sold in your area
We've purchased thousands of homes and have an understanding of your local market